2013. szeptember 5., csütörtök

My Sweden - Norway trip

1st episode:

I decided to visit the Scandinavian countries for getting more exoerience about the "viking's" culture. It was one of my best experience, I'll never forget in my life. I took 10 days to travel around from Helsinki to Stockholm, Bergen, Sogndal, Flåm, Aurlandfjord and Oslo. I think we solved all challenges and saw everythig what we wanted and even much more (ABBA museum, fjords from the Stegastein panorama view point, the longest tunnel in Europe (26Km), the fjords from the plane, travel through beautiful ways, which ended 2 weeks ago when we were there, because a lot of snow on the ways (in May!)     :)


14 May, the 1st day travelling from Helsinki to Stockholm by ferry and walking in Stockholm

I spent time on the ferry and the 1st day in Stockholm with my lovelly friends (Jana, Marti and Ismail). The crouise was about 16 hours. During that time we admired the beautiful Baltic sea and in the night we went  in the party. It was funny to dance because you felt the rocking boat.  We enjoyed together the cruise and the walk of the Gamla Stan in the amazing old town. :)




















Sotckholm - Sightseeing








Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése